Thank you to Susan over at Travel Bug http://travelbug-susan.blogspot.co.uk/ who has very kindly nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award.
Versatile Blogger Award Rules
1000 Miles on My Own Two Feet
Lens Travels, Living Our Dreams!
Life on the Open Road
The continuing adventures of a Full Time RVer
Brits on Tour (Back Home)
Nominate those 5 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. Done
1. I like early mornings, but don't like getting up.
2. I can read a map and 99.99% of the time I get it right.
3. I must be an optimist as I always expect English summers to be gorgeous hot sunny days with long warm evenings and a few rainy days thrown in to keep everywhere lush and green, whereas it's usually the opposite way round.
4. I love to read and although my Kindle is fabulous there is nothing like opening a brand new book.
5. One day DB and I will manage to get a permit and do the Grand Canyon rim-to-rim hike.
That's all for now
Have fun, we are!